So hi! imweebird is my name and I love creating things...drawings, paintings, handmade journals, story books, unique boardgames, handmade customized inked and coloured greeting cards, the list goes on...I just enjoy designing and creating original artwork/crafts that mean something wonderful to the person they are intended for...
I'm very blessed to have an amazing job as an art technician which basically means i need to know or learn a bit of everything about every art process to allow students to fulfill their potentials...im even more blessed to have an awesome creative husband whom will be referred to as the bearded one during my blogging adventures...he is often involved in alot of my artiness through helping me come up with and define ideas, keeps me motivated with yummy milky tea (my fav drink) and i guess you could say...he is my muse *grin*
So here is a doodle of me on a normal day...
This blog will hopefully be a place to keep a record of my love of creating and perhaps at some point to also share my thoughts, ideas, processes and finished creations with others...
Hugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment